- Profession: Doctor of Medicine.
- Residences: Vienna.
- Relation to Mahler: Close friend, Pernerstorfer Circle (member).
- Correspondence with Mahler:
- Born: 05-04-1856 Vienna, Austria.
- Died: 23-07-1940 Vienna, Austria.
- Buried: Unknown.
- Lindengasse No. 13, 2nd floor, Vienna VII.
- Stadionsgasse No. 2, Vienna I.
- Potzleinsdorferstrasse No. 34, Vienna XVIII.
00-00-1891 Marriage with Nina Spiegler (Lipiner-Hoffmann) (1855-1937). From 1881 until 1885 she was married with his friend Siegfried Lipiner (1856-1911).
00-00-1891 Marriage between Siegfried Lipiner (1856-1911) and his sister Clementine Lipiner-Spiegler (1864-1926) (died 14-06-1926).
03-04-1896 letter from Natalie Bauer-Lechner (1858-1921) and Gustav Mahler (1860-1911) in Hamburg (1895-1897 House Gustav Mahler Hamburg - Bismarckstrasse No. 18 or No. 86) to Albert Spiegler (1856-1940).
Obituary Clementine Lipiner-Spiegler (1864-1926).