Aaltje Noordewier-Reddingius (1868-1949).
- Profession: Soprano, singing teacher.
- Relation to Mahler:
- Correspondence with Mahler:
- Born: 01-09-1868 Deurne, the Netherlands.
- Died: 06-04-1949 Hilversum, Villa Nieuw-Deurne, the Netherlands.
- Buried: 00-00-0000 Algemene Begraafplaats, Bosdrift, Hilversum, the Netherlands.
Aaltje Noordewier-Reddingius was a noted Dutch classical soprano who had an active performance career in the concert repertoire from 1888 up into the 1930s. She was also a celebrated voice teacher. From 1886–1890 she studied at the Conservatorium van Amsterdam. In 1893 she married painter Michiel Noordewier. She was a mentor to singers such as Aafje Heynis and Laurens Bogtman. From 1929 she lived in her Villa Nieuw-Deurne (named after her place of birth Deurne), Hilversum.
Aaltje Noordewier-Reddingius in The Concertgebouw, Amsterdam (1916).
Villa Nieuw-Leusden, Hilversum, the Netherlands.
Grave Aaltje Noordewier-Reddingius.